Be a voice for Illinois students!
The mission of the CITL Undergraduate Student Advisory Group is to serve fellow students by making recommendations and bringing new ideas that augment the mission of CITL in advocating for innovative, high-quality educational experiences for all students. The members of the Student Advisory Group will:
- Serve as a think tank about teaching and learning on campus
- Give a voice to the student body
- Solicit advice and feedback from peers in order to enhance CITL services
Fall 2017 Schedule
- November 1, 2017 4:00pm - 5:00pm (Room 151A Armory)
- November 29, 2017 4:00pm - 5:00pm (Room 249 Armory)