The Innovation Studio is a new CITL collaborative learning space aimed at transforming the undergraduate educational experience. With a large video wall and interactive touch table, the room will function as a student-centered, high-tech ideation and visualization space as well as a 25-person classroom for three select courses per term.
The Innovation Studio has been designed to collect and analyze data about student learning in collaborative, project-based environments. We look forward to partnering with interested faculty to design and develop research initiatives aimed at understanding how students learn through peer interaction, self-directed exploration, and purposeful metacognitive reflection.
- Six-screen, multitouch video wall with wireless presentation capabilities
- 55-inch interactive touch table
- Ceiling mounted remote controlled IP cameras
- Video recording and archiving capabilities
- Three large worktables with power and video wall connectivity
- Three BYOD workstations with 40 inch monitors
- iPad charging station with 10 iPads for in-class use
- Individual storage lockers for short-term student use