Most instructors will use a learning management system (LMS) in order to deliver their online courses. And although LMSs are powerful tools that enable instructors to provide lectures, assess students, and keep track of student grades, they will not provide all of the functionality needed to build a dynamic online course. In particular, instructors will need to think through the ways in which they want to deliver their online content. After the completion of this section, you will be able to:
- Implement best practices for recording your online lectures.
- Create effective PowerPoint presentations.
- Edit your online lectures to improve student learning.
- Utilize the CITL Lightboard Studio.
- Decide which LMS is right for you, and access CITL-created LMS templates for building your course.