The Instructor Studio is available to all faculty, instructors, TAs and teaching staff at the University of Illinois. With fewer configuration options than our full studios, this space is perfect to learn the basics and record on your own. Space is equipped with two setups: stage lighting, and desk recording. See below for how-to’s and scheduling.
Virtual Tour and Media Examples
Location & Hours of operation
Armory 372A: 3rd floor, NE Corner. Take east Elevator to the 3rd floor and exit right.
9am - 5pm, Monday-Friday
Tour & Demo
To schedule a tour and demo of the CITL Instructor Studio, view the studio's calendar for open appointments and email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a time. We typically need at least 1 day's notice to schedule.
- Illinois Faculty, Instructors and TAs can directly reserve the space for recordings.
- To reserve the studio, we first require you complete an orientation with us. Please email email@example.com, and allow a day for our team to get in touch.
- To book an appointment after your orientation:
- The CITL Instructor Studio is set up as a Room in Outlook Exchange. Permissions are enabled for Faculty, Instructors and TAs to book the room within our hours of operation (9am - 5pm, Monday-Friday)
- Either add the room (CITL-Cal-Ar372A) to an appointment on your calendar, or add an appointment directly to the room calendar. View a video for booking using Outlook.